SSB0: Mario vs. Ness SSB0: Mario vs. Ness

Bleh?

Ness sucks. Mario pwns. Gave you a 10 in sound because of the Star Wars ending.

Tom Cruise Gets Wet! Tom Cruise Gets Wet!

You're a jerk

Why would you even make a flash animation like this? You're a jerk. Hey, come here. Don't run away. You're a jerk. Is this supposed to be funny? You're a jerk.

Lol, great job TLG Media.

Handicopped Handicopped

Well done.

Another great production by JL. Great job dude. Was hoping to see this in the portal soon. (I'm the guy that bugs you on AIM about upcoming releases =P)

Stick RPG 2 CS Demo Stick RPG 2 CS Demo

Eh

Boring. I just went on cause I wanted to beat the guy who reviewed and said he got 6 as a best combo. My best combo was 8 when I quit. 205 kills.

Color Me Color Me

Cowboy Bebop

I didn't actually play the game, cause, well, I'm not really into dressup games, but GREAT choice of music. Cowboy Bebop freakin' owns, man. Gave you a 10 in both Graphics and Sound cause the graphics looked okay from what I saw and the music pwned. =)

LeviFolds responds:

bebop is the shit - spread the word - i had two other tracks from the show, but the filesize was too large (8+mb) so i took them out for space saving purposes - but i had 'greenbird', which is the song that plays in the 'ballad of the fallen angels' episode when spike is falling out of the cathedral window, and 'piano bar', which is in some other episode...i dunno off hand - anyways, glad you enjoyed as much as you saw

Hero Arena 1.2 Hero Arena 1.2

Getting better.

Keep improving. And fix ALL bugs. You know, the ones I mention to you.

CKF responds:

sure thing

Super Mario World - Underwater Super Mario World - Underwater

Absolutely

Fantastic, bud. You've produced some great remixes.

Yoshi's Island: Atheletic Yoshi's Island: Atheletic

Lol.

As said, this is THE ORIGINAL, not a remake. Horrible upload, plagiarizing is retarded. Awesome song, though.