Stick RPG 2 CS Demo Stick RPG 2 CS Demo

Eh

Boring. I just went on cause I wanted to beat the guy who reviewed and said he got 6 as a best combo. My best combo was 8 when I quit. 205 kills.

Color Me Color Me

Cowboy Bebop

I didn't actually play the game, cause, well, I'm not really into dressup games, but GREAT choice of music. Cowboy Bebop freakin' owns, man. Gave you a 10 in both Graphics and Sound cause the graphics looked okay from what I saw and the music pwned. =)

LeviFolds responds:

bebop is the shit - spread the word - i had two other tracks from the show, but the filesize was too large (8+mb) so i took them out for space saving purposes - but i had 'greenbird', which is the song that plays in the 'ballad of the fallen angels' episode when spike is falling out of the cathedral window, and 'piano bar', which is in some other episode...i dunno off hand - anyways, glad you enjoyed as much as you saw

Hero Arena 1.2 Hero Arena 1.2

Getting better.

Keep improving. And fix ALL bugs. You know, the ones I mention to you.

CKF responds:

sure thing

Thicker then Water Thicker then Water

It's good.

But you forgot to give the shotgun a trigger..and you forgot to make guns reloadable...and guns that are empty of ammunition can still kill the vampire. Try changing the enemy and the entire story..the vampire thing makes it lame..the gun models are nice however..I still think we should make a city FPS.

By the way, everyone. He is waiting for the blood supply from me.

Hero Arena 1.1 Hero Arena 1.1

Great revision.

Can still use a few fixin' uppins, but it's good, man. Can't wait to start a new project with ya.

CKF responds:

yup!

Hero Arena Hero Arena

Not bad.

It was good, man. Just needs to be remade better..and with more options and such. Actually, I'd like to help you work on this animation. If you have AIM or MSN, please contact me.

AIM: SSMGChaos
MSN: ADMLNLSTRATION@hotmail

^My two messenger addies.

Pumpkin Simulator 2003 Pumpkin Simulator 2003

Nice job

zhagnus is a dumbass and jealous because he couldn't do anything better. Nice job. Deserves front page and the 4.16, soon 4.17 ;) Rating.

Trapped 4 Trapped 4

what

What am i supposed to do at the part with the diamonds? :(

indiana jones indiana jones